Meet Your Animal Spirit Guides & Teachers;
An Animal Spirit Guide Handbook
By Dani Lynn ~ Now Available on Amazon
Animals have long been a part of our culture and they inspire us in many ways. This has been evident in our art and in our storytelling dating back to prehistoric times. Archeologists have found evidence of this in the form of cave paintings dating back to primitive cultures in prehistory. Mythological stories still live on today. We can even look at children’s fairy tales in our own time. Animal Spirits can help you understand the challenges in your life and learn from them. This will enable you to begin the process of healing and bring about spiritual growth.
- Meet your Animal Spirit Guides and Teachers
- Distinguish between Guides and Messengers
- Learn to Interpret Signs and Messages
- Communicate with your Animal Guides
- Discover the significance of Environments
- Directions, Numbers, Chakras, Colors
- Meditate with your Animal Spirit Guides
- Find your Journey Guide (Power/Totem Animal)
- Special insights from author Dani Lynn
- Plus 12 Animals of the Chinese Zodiac
- Over 90 Animals including Birds, Mammals, Reptiles and More!
I have enjoyed working with animal spirit guides for many years and also had the opportunity to work as a wildlife rehabilitator for a few years with dozens of species native to South Florida including owls, hawks, mammals, reptiles and more.
One of my goals is to create a sanctuary for injured and abandoned tortoises, wildlife and exotics. I invite you to visit our website/ blog SPCA Kinjuu Wildlife Sanctuary or visit us on Facebook. We also have a few informative videos on our KinjuuWildlife YouTube channel for children and adults.
On this blog in the CATEGORY: Animal Spirit Guides, you can find a number of posts containing various quotes from Meet Your Animal Spirit Guides & Teachers including information on the energy and messages the animals bring.